Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Family Reunion

My parents just booked our vacation home for the family reunion next summer. I'm already so excited. It's going to be in Bear Lake again. Last time we had a reunion in Bear Lake Danny and I extended our trip by driving to Yellowstone after the reunion ended and continued with our own vacation. We're throwing around the idea of doing Yellowstone again. I'm just toying around with the idea of how to do this. One option could be to visit it before Bear Lake and drive through Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons before meeting up with the rest of my family in Idaho and then drive to Mount Rushmore on our way back home to North Dakota. Option two would be to hit up Mount Rushmore first and then go through the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone on our way back. Option three would be to skip Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons and just enjoy Bear Lake. It's going to be fun planning any of the three options as the time comes near. I'm just excited to spend this time with family as we don't live near them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment