Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Shoot

About a month ago Addie got some free pictures taken at Target. She was picked at random to be a model that night. While I was waiting for our pictures to be edited I wrote my name down for a contest they had going on. I never win anything so I wasn't expecting the call I got from them two weeks ago. I was actually waiting to hear from the hospital that night. It was the night before the induction so I was constantly checking my phone since I was expecting to hear what my check in time would be the next day. Well I got a call from an unknown number so of course I answered it and it turned out to be the Target Photo Studio calling to tell me that my name was drawn and I won a free photo shoot. That was pretty cool. We went in yesterday when Hudson was twelve days old and got some Christmas pictures taken. For someone who doesn't ever win anything two free photo sessions within a month of each other is pretty amazing in my opinion. :)
I love these two kids of mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment