Saturday, September 30, 2017

Third Birthday Letter to Miss Addie Rae

Addisyn Rae,

Happy third birthday! I tell you everyday that you're my favorite girl and it's true. You are so sweet and intelligent. You're also a beautiful person inside and out. You teach me how to be patient and loving and although I'm not perfect you still accept me. Your imagination is amazing and I love the things you come up with. Do you remember that for many weeks you insisted that we call you Cat Boy? You didn't want to respond to Addie because your new name was Cat Boy. It's a character from one of your favorite shows (PJ Masks). The name you insisted that I be known as was Gecko. You've also requested to be called Peppa and Ladybug. 

You're a pretty funny girl and you love making Hudson laugh. It's my favorite watching you be a big sister. Now that he's more mobile he's often in your space and sometimes that can be frustrating for you. You are someone who loves and needs your space so you do your best when it comes to being patient with this. You're learning still. :) You absolutely love making him laugh though and it makes you incredibly happy to see others smile because of something you've done. It's the best.

You went to Disneyland for the first time and you were such a blast. You did so good. We learned that your favorite princess is Ariel from the Little Mermaid and your favorite ride is the Dumbo ride. You love dancing and you love music. You do okay with kids younger than you but you're the best when you get to play with kids older than you. You love hanging out with older kids and you do so well keeping up with them. You love being a big girl and it's so fun getting to know the person you're becoming. You love mommy and Addie time and that makes my heart melt.

I was so nervous to become a mom for the first time but you have made this role worth it. You might be feisty and too smart for your own good but you have been such a joy. I love you with all my heart and my life wouldn't be anywhere near complete if you weren't in it. Happy third birthday Addie, keep on growing on. I love who you are. :)

Love, 
Your Mom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment