Tuesday, September 4, 2018

First Day of Pre K!

Addie is a pre schooler! She goes to Discovery School and I really hope she loves it. She was so excited for this morning to come. In fact she barely slept at all. It was a rough night in our household. She was so excited and anxious for school that she just would not sleep. She went to bed but then woke up after midnight and stayed awake until 4am. She had to be up at 7:30am to make sure she could be ready and at school by 9am. She ate breakfast and got dressed and was ready to go by 7:50am so we had a whole hour to wait before school started. She came home happy and excited that she'll be going back on Thursday. I'm glad she liked it and I hope that she continues to love it as the year goes on and the newness of it wears off. I also hope that she'll learn to sleep the night before whatever day she's excited about because as her parents it's hard not to get frustrated with the lack of sleep. Addie Rae I love you and I love that you were so excited for this new milestone.
Class of 2033!

No comments:

Post a Comment