Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Scales and Tails

My cousin Allen had extra tickets and invited us to Scales and Tails. It's a reptile exhibit in Salt Lake and I was feeling brave to take all three kids with me on the hour drive there. Grant is not a fan of his car seat these days so he didn't do so well for the drive but did great once there. Both of the older kids loved the experience. They are both fearless and touched every snake and spider they could get their hands on. I kept my distance without revealing to my kids that all creepy crawly and slithering thing terrifies me so I'm even surprised I took them there but it was so great for them. We'll have to go back one day with Danny when we get some free time in the future.
Hudson kept coming back to the tortoises.  

No comments:

Post a Comment