Sunday, September 23, 2018

One Hundred

Just as I did for Addie I have been keeping track of Hudson's vocabulary. Addie was a talker and reached 100 words at 18.5 months. Hudson is more of an observer but he also hit that milestone recently at 21 months old. Here's his list of his first 100 words. :)

Mama, Dada, Baba (bottle), Yay, Stop, Uh Oh, Love You, Night Night, Bye, Hi, All Done, Go, No, Addie, Ball, Want Out, Book, Doggy, Bite, Help, Wow, Why, Eye, Weeeeee, Mine, Yeah, More, BeeBee (binky), Where it go?, Amen, Roar, I Don't Know, Bubbles, Choo Choo, Jill, Georgia, Stinky, Shoes, Socks, Come Back, Thank You, Garbage, Round And Round, Beep Beep Beep, Kitty, Meow, Cheese, Bird, Got It, Get Off, Please, Potty, Woof Woof, Moo, Bath, Slide, Broke, Boot, Wii U, Moon, Baby, Blueberry, Banana, Balloon, Gecko, Wipe, Rubble, Sky, Car, Tired, Sticker, Fall, Cereal, Strawberry, Ear, Mouth, Toes, Nose, Remote, Spoon, You're Welcome, Sorry, Outside, Open, Plane, Star, Grape, Light, Run, Heavy, Missed, Bed, Room, Spit, Wet, Super Dry, Rock, Big, Tablet, Boom Baby

I love that he says Boom Baby haha. It's off of Disney's Emperor's New Groove and it's currently one of their favorite movies right now so we watch it a couple times a week. It's pretty cute when he says it.

Cool fact (cool for me at least) both Addie and Hudson learned to say Mama before Dada. It's cool to me because I hear that it's common for kids to learn Dada first since it's an easier word. Plus I'm obviously going to think it's cool because I am the mama. :)
 
Link to Addie's blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment