Sunday, July 28, 2019

I Will Be What I Believe

Addie had a small solo part she was asked to sing in sacrament meeting today and then when this morning came the nerves got to her a little bit. That was okay though. She's four years old and still braver than I am. She still got up and sang the song and her line was covered by the other kids. She was proud of herself and I am proud of her. It was a little bittersweet because Danny is out of town this week and couldn't be here but then in primary she was asked if she could sing both of the versus and she quickly got up to do it. I snuck this video so that I could have something to show her dad plus this moment was too priceless to not document. Her voice was soft and sweet but her courage was loud and clear. Addie Rae I love you. For someone who got nervous doing her solo line she rocked these two versus. You can tell she's more confident and louder during the parts that the other kids join in for the chorus but her performance was a great mom moment for me. She's a sweet girl and I'm blessed that she's mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment