Thursday, July 25, 2019

O-Fish-Ally One!

Beans is o-fish-ally one! He's the best baby and and the perfect addition to our family. There's no way I could ever feel complete without him. It's been fun celebrating him. We did his birthday party with both sides of the family a couple of days ago and it turned out so good. It was a hot day and I was thankful for the slight breeze that we felt every now and then. He's our only summer baby and I liked being able to plan an outdoor party for him. It was fishing themed and I was happy with how it turned out. Most of his presents were things that would benefit the family on our family vacation next week like beach toys and a wagon to carry all the kids which was nice since we already have so many toys between all of the kids. He did get a few toys just to himself and some books as well so don't worry he wasn't deprived of anything. :)
 
Grant was not a huge fan of birthday cake. He actually didn't even give it much of a chance and instead threw it onto the ground haha. 
Checking out his cake on the ground.
Then he tossed his plate.
 My dad captured the moment that he threw the cake onto the ground and sent them to me.
He ended the party in the little pool which is his favorite and the best way to end it for him.
I love this little boy and our connection is my favorite. Thank you for surprising us and joining our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment