Sunday, October 27, 2019

Halloween Parties 2019

Both of our families had their Halloween parties about a week apart and below are some pictures from both events.

Rueckert Family Party 10/19/19
An activity I look forward to every year is my family's Halloween party. This year more of my siblings actually decided to also dress up which only makes the day better. Usually we don't get much participation but even my parents decided to have some fun with it and they aren't ones to usually dress in costumes. We had fun at the party but this year I was eager to get back in the door only because we were going on a spontaneous trip which never happens for us. Our time at the party was fun though and the kids always have a good time.
Dressed as their German ancestors. 
Ferguson Family Party 10/27/19
We had the third annual Ferguson Halloween party as well as Jill's birthday celebration on the same day. I learned that I'm the reason they started doing a Halloween party in the first place. I guess it was tradition to have all the grandkids show up on Halloween night to show off their costumes but I ruined it by not doing that. I didn't know this was a thing but that's okay because I'd rather a party anyway. Plus this way no one has their feelings hurt and they can spend more time in costume with the family instead of having to rush things. Jill has been put in charge of this party every year but she does an incredible job. She always makes sure that there are plenty of games and food involved. She doesn't like to admit it but she's really great with getting the family together and I'm thankful for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment