Friday, October 18, 2019

The Incredibles

Last year I gave a hint as to what our costume theme for this year would be. Here's a direct quote from my Halloween post 2018.
"No pictures of Grant because he stayed nice and warm the whole time bundled up in his car seat. He also slept through the whole thing. I can't wait for next year when I'll have three little kids running up to each door for treats. Also they're going to look Incredible."
That's right, I already knew that we would be the Incredibles. What's even more crazy was that we had already got two of our five costumes before we even had last year's Halloween. For Addie's birthday she got the Violet costume from her Grandma Ferguson because she already knew what our theme would be and decided to help us out. She even bought the Dash costume for Hudson just for fun. Addie was on a Violet obsession and insisted that everyone call her Violet instead of Addie. She even requested that her name be changed by her primary leaders. It was pretty cute. She's also the one who chose the family theme and even though it was more than a year away she never lost her excitement for it. We all know I'm also a huge Halloween fan so to see the same kind of enjoyment through Addie is the best. I bought Grant's costume in February and Danny and I both had our costumes before the summer was even over. It's no surprise that I am a planner. Do I have next year's theme figured out? You bet I do. It's one that the whole family is looking forward to. Even Danny. If you have even a five minute conversation with either Addie or Hudson you'd see that next year's theme is a no brainer. But before I get too much into that let's get back into the present. This year we are the Incredibles. :) Our family was perfect for it, especially since the order of our kids go girl, boy, boy which is exactly the same as the animated family. Our kids are even about the right height for it so it was perfectly perfect. I'm happy with how it turned out and I can't wait to continue to celebrate this season with these Incredible kids of mine.
Someone made this for me so I thought I'd post it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment