Friday, March 5, 2021

Dear Quinn

Dear Quinn,

Oh baby girl thank you so much for joining our family! We are all so excited to have you join our crazy bunch. You have the cutest little round face and we all cannot get enough of you. We have loved the name Quinn for several years now and that quickly became a top contender for you. Your middle name is after one of the most kindest people I have ever known and will ever know. My biggest wish is that you also turn out to be kind. Our world sure needs it. You're one of the greatest surprises of my life and all I want to do is snuggle your cute little self. While I was in the hospital feeling super anxious and nervous for what was to come it was your little picture that helped me get through it. I stared at your little face for hours as I waited for surgery later that night. I didn't know if you would need NICU time and have trouble breathing so I sat there and prayed for the best care for you and your sister. I didn't get a very good look at you girls at first because you were rushed to be seen by the NICU team. You struggled a little bit at first with breathing and did almost need to be separated from your sister and from us so that you could get some breathing help, but you pulled through and were able to avoid any NICU time. Your dad was there for all of that moment and was so nervous for you. From that moment he felt a very deep special connection with you and I'm excited to see the bond that you two have continue to grow as you get bigger. We are all pretty smitten with you and I'm forever grateful that came to our family. I knew our family wasn't complete before you and the surprise that God had awaiting our family was greater than I could have even imagined. I told Heavenly Father that if I was meant to have more than one more then to send them together and sure enough both of you came to us. You were always meant to be. You were meant for us.

Quinn Colleen I love you so much and will do everything I can to show you the beauty that surrounds us. Thank you for letting me be your mom.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment