Friday, March 5, 2021

Dear Rylee

Dear Rylee,

I want you to know how much I already love you. This was by far the hardest pregnancy but I wanted to do everything in my power to keep the pregnancy going longer so that you and your sister could be kept safe. I was terrified to have you enter this world sooner than your little body would be ready for but you girls washed those worries away by being born as healthy as can be. Around 3am on the day you were born I was given the most peaceful feeling that you would be born that day and to trust God because everything was going to turn out. It turned out better than okay, it was perfect. You have the cutest little squeaks and I love every little noise you make. I catch myself in awe that we have a little baby in the house again and even in more awe that you came along with a sister. I knew you were meant for our family. I have been receiving promptings for nearly two years before you were even conceived that you'd be on your way. You're everything I wished for and hoped for and I hope you remember that throughout your life. You have a very excited older sister who also really wished and hoped for you and who I'm sure will be eager and ready to teach you everything she knows. You have the sweetest brothers who are so gentile with you and love staring at your cute little face. And you have a built in best friend with your twin sister Quinn. I cannot wait to see the adventures you two are going to have together. Watching you two grow up is going to be so much fun. It's also going to be a little bittersweet so try not to grow up too fast okay? :) 

Ryle Gene I love you so much. Welcome to earth side and I'm going to do my best to be my best for you and the other four.

    Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment