Monday, November 1, 2021

Animal Dance Party

A kangaroo was the original idea for Grant this year so I bought this costume months ago. I think he was on a little kangaroo kick during the time but now I can't even remember why we were going with a kangaroo. It turned out to be huge though. Grant had two options for this year's theme. He could be a kangaroo or he could be an alligator with a costume that we already had. Hudson had outgrown it and of course because it used to belong to Hudson Grant wanted to be just like his big brother. It turned out really cute and he was the cutest gator. One of the neighbor kids also wore the same costume and Grant loved that they matched. I snapped a little picture of it that night. Even though he was an alligator and he rocked at it I still wanted to save this picture of him wearing the kangaroo costume on my blog. The pictures were taken back on April 18th. By the end of May I had the costumes for this year's Halloween for everyone already bought and in our home. 

On this day we had just gotten the kangaroo costume and it turned the evening into an animal dance party however the one who stole the show was Danny in the background. He probably has no idea I saved this video months later but I think it belongs here in my journal. 😁

Side note the kangaroo costume actually fit Hudson quite well and Hudson was also given the choice if he wanted to wear it but lemurs are in Hudson's top two favorite animals so I'm glad he went with the lemur. Look at his cute little lemur face.

No comments:

Post a Comment