Wednesday, November 17, 2021

World Prematurity Day

Apparently November 17th is World Prematurity Day. Sometimes it's hard to really grasp the truth that the babies were preemie babies. I think it's because they were born with zero problems or issues. They had zero nicu time which I'm still so grateful for. But when I think of little preemie babies I picture those that spent weeks in the nicu needing extensive care but Rylee and Quinn were in fact preemie babies. They are little chubs now but born at only 5lbs each I forget just how teeny tiny they were. I guess those sleepless nights at the beginning really does make you forget things. It was really fun to go back memory lane and look at these pictures of just how small they were. Goodness they've grown since then.

Rylee
Quinn
Maybe Rylee?
Maybe Quinn?

No comments:

Post a Comment