Friday, April 21, 2023

Rockstar Day

The kids have had another dress up week which I feel like there's so many of them that I just haven't documented but today I really need to because just look at these kids! It was their last dress up day of the week and the theme today was rockstar. Addie wore tore up black jeans with a black shirt and denim jacket. She also applied her own eye makeup. Hudson chose black pants and a red shirt and wanted his hair all spiked up. They leave so early in the morning that I just had a short time to quickly snap a picture. 

Grant got all into character for this role. We kept it simple with dark clothes but he was so excited about his crazy hair. It was pretty cute. He asked if I could take a video of him with Hudson's toy guitar but you would think it was Rylee who had asked because she knew I was recording and definitely hammed it up for the video. The picture I took of Grant with the guitar might be one of my new favorite pictures. 💙

I was hoping to get better pictures of Addie and Hudson when they got home from school but Addie went straight to her friend's house and Hudson's hair was no longer standing like it had been this morning, so oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment