Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sleepy Babes

I love taking a quick picture of sleeping babes. I don't even know why but I've done it with every single one of my five kids. Something about them when they are peacefully and quietly sleeping I just want to scoop them right up in my arms and have them nap on me but since I can't do that without waking them up I'll just cherish these snapshots. I didn't even realize how many I had until I was looking through my phone. All of these are from the beginning of January until literally today. Just look at those precious faces!

I put them in order from when I took them. If there are two pictures side by side then I have placed Rylee on the left with Quinn on the right. Sometimes there is only one baby picture taken so maybe I'll label those, unless you can see their bunny. You can see their favorite bunnies in a lot of them and the pink one is Rylee's and the white one is Quinn's. They cannot go to sleep if those are not in the crib somewhere. I really love it. And I really love them. I'm sure four months from now I'll be posting another one with all the sleeping pics I'll take until then. Or maybe not. I mostly snap these right before I have to wake them up for school drop off and there's only one more months of school! It's my least favorite time of the day because I have to cut their nap time short to get them in the car. I hate doing it to them because I know those poor girls would much rather sleep instead of waiting in a long pick up line for school.

As I'm looking through these pictures I look back on these four months back to when they literally only slept with one stuffed animal in their beds and that was their bunny. As the months progress they start adding more and more to their cribs. It went from their bunny to also their llamas. And then they added their Buc-ee's and from there they went straight to ten new stuffies! It's become quite the problem haha. Danny and I try to sneak them away one at a time but they ALWAYS know that something is missing. I have no idea how because they are still surrounded by so many stuffed animals! We're trying to get it back to just one bunny in each crib but it's not going well. One day when I went in to wake them up from their naps I found that Rylee had even put in a toy stroller in her crib. How?? Maybe four months from now it will be back to normal but right now it's mayhem. 

Quinn
This one below is one of my favorites of Rylee.
Rylee
Rylee
Quinn
Quinn
These two below are some of my favorites of Quinnie.
Quinn
R
Q
Q
R
Q
I had zero idea Rylee snuck this stroller into her crib. She grabbed it after I walked out of their room.
R
Q

I don't have many pictures of the other three sleeping like I do of the babes but here's a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment