Monday, December 4, 2023

Family Photos Sneak Peak

Last night we got our annual family pictures taken by our good friend Chelsea Olsen. She didn't even know what our dream scenario was and yet she took us to the place of our dreams. We have been wanting to take some pictures in water, like a river setting (the beach scene is next on our bucket list) but I didn't think we would be able to do that this time around and so I didn't even plan for it. If I had we would have been barefoot with our pants rolled up but this place had what we wanted without her knowing we wanted it. She was amazing and carried each kid to the middle of the river where there was a flatter big rock for them to balance on. She even carried me on her back through the water which was too kind of her. She got our kids to smile, and the biggest miracle is that we made it through with not one kid falling in. I'm really looking forward to the finished photos.

I wonder which 'cheese' smile we're going to get from Quinn. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment