Sunday, December 3, 2023

Seventh Birthday Letter To Huddy Buddy

Dear Hudson,
Oh Huds where do I begin? You are a pure gem. I swear sometimes it feels like you were made in a lab because you are just too good. You still are the peacemaker in our family, you always try to do what Jesus would have you do and your prayers are always from your heart. You never fight me about going to church and when I read scriptures to you kids at bedtime you ask me if you can read the verses. If I ever feel like I'm not having the best day all I have to do is get a hug from you and it's suddenly better. You are one of the sweetest kids I know. You never go to sleep without a hug and a kiss. You don't even let me or Dad leave the house without a hug or a kiss from you. You are gentile, patient, intelligent and so kind. It's been so fun watching you play flag football this year. You're such a great team player and watching you experience something new was a highlight of this past fall for me. I love you so much buddy. You're seriously one of the best parts of my life. Happy birthday to my Hudson Cody Dash Ferguson. That's the name you would write on all your school papers haha. It's the cutest thing, just like you.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment