Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Third Birthday Letter to Quinnie C

Dear Quinnie Rue,

Happy birthday Mrs. Q! My baby is three! You are a little ball of sunshine. I love love love watching you create new things. You are always asking to color, play with play doh and build with blocks. Actually sometimes you ask for it haha usually you'll just go get the stuff needed yourself. So many times I'll look over and you have all the play doh out and you're already making stuff with them. I love how much you love it. Most often you can be found with markers and paper and you'll be spread out on the kitchen floor just coloring new pictures. You can do it for so long and never get tired of it. You're so creative and you love showing everyone your new crafts. I don't know if I've ever had another kid so easily entertained by coloring and creating as much as you. You love Minnie Mouse and Paw Patrols and you love having your hair done. You like things put together and looking nice which I really relate to haha. I super love you and this whole growing up business is bittersweet but it's also such a joy to be part of your life. Thank you for letting me be your mama. Happy birthday and I love you so much.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment