Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Utah Family Pictures Dec 2023

We got our family pictures back that we had done back on Christmas Eve in Utah. Most turned out a little better than I thought they would and others came out exactly how I pictured it haha. I'm glad we were able to get some updated pictures with Danny's side of the family, especially with his Grandma, while also still being grateful that we took our own pictures earlier that month in San Antonio.

This is a little journal blog entry that I posted about these pictures we took.

Day 7 (Sun Dec 24th) - I'm curious how those will turn out because we had a couple crying kids (Addie and Quinn) who did not want to be out in the cold. Danny also forgot his pants at my parents home so he wore his church pants instead of the jeans we packed. There was one point where Donna and Jaina both assumed we were done with pictures so they left and weren't even in the best ones by the barn that we took. It should be interesting to get those back. I was already happy that we did our own family pictures just a couple weeks ago but now after that experience I'm extra happy about it.

Overall these pictures aren't too bad. The ones in front of the house might even be better than the ones in front of the barn after all. And I don't really mind the crying pictures too much but it also helps that they were free haha.

These two were best buds.
Addie and Quinn were really not having any of it.
Reality sometimes with five young kids

No comments:

Post a Comment