Thursday, October 8, 2020

Spontaneous Pumpkin Patch Trip

I decided it would be fun today to take all the kids to a pumpkin patch right after Kindergarten pickup. They didn't know what we were doing and I was feeling good today (rough pregnancy) and up for it. I googled a pumpkin patch nearby and found one we could explore. The kids were so excited because this was not usual of our day to day activities. Danny was busy with school and not able to join but that's okay. I felt good after our little trip and felt accomplished that I was able to do it by myself and the kids all did a great job at listening to me especially when it was time to go. I've had a lot of days so far in this pregnancy where it hasn't been easy to even walk but today was a good healthy day and the kids all appreciated being able to do something new. The pumpkin patch we went to was really small but also perfect for us. I was planning on buying some pumpkins for us to take home but there were no workers at the location. It was based on an honor's system. There was a sign saying that due to Covid they were short on staff. I was surprised that this day there was no staff at all and the place was still considered open. 2020 sure has been an interesting year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment