Sunday, December 12, 2021

Back to Back Christmas Parties

We had four Christmas parties scheduled within four days. It's been crazy busy. 

December 9th - Our first party was with Danny's BYU professor Dr. Jamie Jenson. We've done this before and the kids still remembered her house and was excited to go back. I barely took any pictures but I guess that's supposed to be how it is when you're truly lost in the moment. We had way too much fun. 

The only picture of the kids and it's so blurry.

December 11th - We actually didn't go to party number two. It was our ward's Christmas party and we didn't make it. We actually had a dentist appointment scheduled for the kids so I would have had to rush them mid party which was my plan but when the morning came we decided not to push ourselves since we had another party scheduled for the same day.

December 11th evening - We went to the extended Rueckert Christmas party which is always one of my personal favorite things we do. I don't get together nearly enough with the cousins I grew up with and was really close to. I always enjoy seeing them again.

December 12th - Rueckert Christmas party with my parents and siblings. I loved that I was able to see so much of my family back to back. The kids had a lot of fun and now it's time to take a couple days to unwind before driving back down again this weekend for our traditional Christmas cookie decorating.

Grant decided today that whenever he's wearing this bracelet he has to be called by his new name Carlos. I have no idea where he came up with this but everyone thought it was the funniest thing ever.

We met Sophia for the first time. 😍

The Fergusons decided not to do a Christmas party this year and to instead do a big 4th of July celebration next year. Danny is pretty happy we're done with Christmas parties for the year. He's already partied out.

No comments:

Post a Comment