Saturday, December 25, 2021

Until Next Time Felix

Felix surprised the kids tonight with their Christmas jammies. The kids said they were a little big but thankfully Felix took the blame for that. Actually since they came from Felix the kids said stuff like "it's okay Felix, we still love them" haha. I can only imagine how different it would be if they knew it was their mom who got them too big pajamas haha. Thanks Felix. We went out for a drive to look at Christmas lights and it was when we returned home that the kids saw a note from Felix and that he was gone. Felix we love you and I guess we'll see you next year!


To Addie, Hudson, Grant, Rylee and Quinn
Merry Christmas

The past few weeks have been really fun! Addie thank you for writing Santa and letting me be part of your family! Hudson, thank you for letting me share a birthday with you! Grant, thanks for being so excited to find me everyday! Rylee and Quinn thanks for not eating me.

I am heading back to the North Pole. Santa has a big night ahead of him and all of us elves need to help, so that all the presents can be delivered on time. I am going to miss seeing you every day, and I'm already counting down the days until next December! Next time I see you, you'll be even taller, and I'll probably seem smaller. Remember to keep doing good and to show kindness to everyone.
Love, Felix
PS. I brought you a gift. Stay cozy. 


It's Christmas Eve and the kids are all asleep now in their new pajamas.

Here's just a little look back at some of Felix's shenanigans over this past month.


Addie asking him if Felix is a good name.
Felix showed he could be a little stinker but at least he answered Addie's letter.
Felix left a gift after drawing on their pictures.
Addie left him a note thanking him for the gift.
Felix sent them on a candy cane scavenger hunt.
Felix left a picture for Grant.
Addie responded to Felix's picture.
"Want to see a magic trick?"
The eggs turned into chocolate Kinder Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment