Thursday, December 2, 2021

Fifth Birthday Letter to Hudson Boy

Dear Hudson,

Oh Hudson Boy you're just the best. You're caring, kind and funny. Everyone wants to be near you. You tell me and your dad that we're the best Mom and Dad in the world at least five times a day. We're far from it but you are indeed the best Hudson in the world. You LOVE hugs and that's all you need whenever you're feeling sad. Hugs to you are powerful and fix everything. You're never short of hugs and give them to us freely. You're one of my best friends and definitely the biggest peacemaker we have in our family. I love everything about you and your smile might just be my favorite. 

You're an amazing brother, an awesome son and an even better friend to all. Keep being you because the world's need it. I hope you always know how special you are and how beyond grateful I am for you. I won't let you forget it. Happy Birthday Huddy Buddy. I love you more than words can even describe.

Love,

Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment