Thursday, December 23, 2021

Home Alone

After coming home from the dinosaur museum we decided to introduce the kids to the classic Home Alone. Watching Home Alone with Hudson in particular might be my new favorite thing. His laugh was the best thing and I almost had more fun just watching him watch Home Alone then watching it myself. I had to record a little of it because this is something I know I don't want to forget. I also love that it shows Addie's personality in it as well. While Hudson is laughing his head off the same scene is making Addie nervous. She's laughing and wants to laugh more but you know she's feeling so jumpy. I would've recorded Grant but he honestly wasn't too into it. He might still be too young to have his attention held for too long if it's not a cartoon or animation that he's watching. Also it was definitely past bedtime and he started asking if he could just go to sleep. I hope this becomes a tradition of watching this movie just so I can watch Hudson watch it. Haha he was the best part of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment