Thursday, April 14, 2022

Babies' First Steps

Both girls are officially walking!!

This is a double huge milestone for these girlies. We've felt like they both knew how to for awhile now but now they finally have found their confidence in themselves and their abilities to do so. Life got a lot more busier when these two started crawling and now it's about to go faster and more busy with these two walking and soon to be running I'm sure. I'm so proud of them. It's so cute to watch them learn new things. We thought Rylee would have been first because she was the first to stand but it was Quinn by over two weeks. This first video of Quinn was taken on March 26th. And this video of Rylee was taken today on April 14th. I love Quinn's little proud scream in the end. I've already said this but I'm so proud of them. Look at them go!

No comments:

Post a Comment