Thursday, April 28, 2022

Cinderella

Addie had her theater play tonight and she did so well! She was both excited and nervous for tonight. She had so much support as well. There was Grandma Great, Grandma Donna, Oma, Opa, Great Grandma Rueckert, Jill, Georgia, Marie, Jaina, Jackson, Rand, Ashley, Jacob, Brooklyn and Jayden. She also had some classmates from school there that came and watched. I was and am her biggest fan. Sadly as she jumped up and hugged her cast mate her mic fell off so you couldn't hear her lines. She still pulled through as if nothing happened and I'm so proud of her. She wasn't phased by it at all. She knew all her lines and even mouthed lines that weren't hers. All the people that came to watch and support her still showered her in love even though they didn't get to fully hear her say her lines. She has one more performance next Tuesday in front of her whole school. The theater club is presenting their show in an assembly, so she gets to be Cinderella one more time. I'm so excited for her. Part of me is seriously wondering how I can sneak in so that I can watch her again. After her play I asked her how she felt and she said amazing and that she loves performing. This might be the start of something she becomes passionate about and if it is I can't wait to watch her in any hobby she decides to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment