Friday, December 2, 2022

Howdy Felix

Felix is back . . . 😁 The three older kids at one point or another have all mentioned their fear that Felix might not have known we'd moved and were worried that he wouldn't show up. He didn't show up on December 1st as some of their friends' elves have and we told them it would be fine and that maybe he didn't want to show up until his birthday that he shares with Hudson. I'm still not exactly sure how to proceed with that because a part of me still wishes I had waited until the third of last year before revealing him so that Hudson could have his own day. I guess I have this next year to really figure that out because I still don't love that he shows up on Hudson's birthday. Maybe I should ask the real birthday boy what he thinks and we can send in that request for next year haha. We did make sure to have Felix mention Hudson specifically so maybe that helps. Anyway I overthink everything as always so this isn't much of a surprise to myself but the kids all LOVED seeing him. I don't think Hudson even cares truly what day he shows up he's just happy that Felix found our house. They all were. Welcome back Felix. Here's to trying to come up with new ideas for you to do or be and always right before going to bed ourselves. 😉

"Howdy Y'all, I'm back 😁but in Texas, which seems nice . . . a little hotter than I like. Today is Hudson boy's birthday so I brought you a treat of some GIANT COCO-BALLS!  Enjoy."
- Felix ⛄

Behind the scenes of the grumpy dad who might secretly be okay with Felix. 
He came up with what to write mostly all on his own haha. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment