Saturday, December 10, 2022

Pregnant?

For the past five days or so we have been so nervous and 90% convinced we were expecting another little baby. It was terrifying. Finally testing and seeing that negative was a relief. It wasn't in my plan to document this but after this experience we did come to a full conclusion that we feel complete with the family we have. I haven't thought of adding to our family since the babies were newborns and it's been kind of nice. Any what if's or even guilt is out the window and we're truly happy with what we have. When Pollyanna had her baby I didn't even feel a twinge of baby fever and it's a really content feeling. The twins will soon be two and before we know it we won't have to lug around a diaper bag or schedule our days around naps. It's going to be a good time. It doesn't help that yesterday felt so long with all the marker self portraits and no naps and the whole day felt overwhelming because I really believed I was pregnant. I do love babies so much, but boy am I so glad to not be growing another one with my body at this time. I still don't feel that foster care is off the table so who knows what will happen in the future. All I know is that we are ending the year 2022 as a family of seven which is great for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment