Thursday, January 4, 2024

2024 Goals

This year I want to be more grateful. Grateful for what we have and where we are in life. I want to enjoy this phase instead of always looking or wondering about what's to come. It's weird because looking back now I can see we had an incredible year, but I didn't always feel like that was the case while in the moment. I probably missed out during those times when I was thinking about what was to come instead of where I was. This year I want to be better about that, especially since new job opportunities might be on the horizon. It's going to be hard knowing all the uncertainties as Danny heads into his third year contract with Texas State but I want to try and work on this.

2024 GOALS
SPIRITUAL

-    Read The Book of Mormon along with Come Follow Me
-       Plan FHE weekly

SOCIAL

-       Host a book club night
-       Plan date nights with Danny

INTELLECTUAL

-       Read 30 books this year
-       Have a 365 day streak practicing Portuguese on Duolingo

PHYSICAL

-       Eat a healthy meal every day
-       Lose ten pounds

2024 Let's Do This.

No comments:

Post a Comment