Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Year In Books

I set a goal to read 15 books for the year. I did it! Not only did I do it but I passed it four times! I need to brag about myself for a minute here because I ended the year with 60 books read. This is actually a huge deal considering that the last time I sat down and really read a book or a series was before I was a mom. So while I didn't hit all my fitness goals at least I can say something positive about my personal reading challenge. For this next year I don't know if I'll reach as high as 60 books again but I am doubling my 2023 goal for 30 books. 


List of Favorites
Best Overall - Tress of The Emerald Sea
Series - The Inheritance Games
Autobiography - Spare
Thriller - Devolution
Guilty Pleasure - Selection Series
Soul - The In-Between
Fantasy - Elantris
Cozy Mystery - Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
Informational - Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Childrens Book - The Ickabog

No comments:

Post a Comment