Saturday, January 6, 2024

Wicked at Majestic Theather

Last night I had a girls night in San Antonio where we went to watch Wicked. It was my fourth time watching it and my first time here in Texas. I love it. I love this show. It was the four of us girls which included Lisa, Jessie and Kiley. We headed out early and secured our parking close to Majestic Theatre and then walked around until we settled on a really good Mexican restaurant close by. We were able to get in and out which was nice because one of our worries would be that since this was a Friday night in San Antonio we wouldn't be able to get into a restaurant without a reservation or huge wait time. This timed out perfectly. As soon as we were done eating we joined the Wicked line that was right outside the door. It was a night full of laughs and memory making. I got a little emotional when Elphaba lost her sister but I was able to hide that well. I don't think I'll ever be able to pass up an opportunity of seeing this show so there will be a next time, wherever that next time will be I don't know. This San Antonio experience though with some really good friends will be at the top of my list.

Cast:
Elphaba - Celia Hottenstein
Glinda - Olivia Valli
Fiyero - Christian Thompson


No comments:

Post a Comment