Tuesday, August 2, 2022

8/2/2022

We finally made it to our new house and I'm trying to figure out what I'm feeling. I don't know if I'm excited, I don't know if I'm freaked out. Maybe I'm both? Maybe I just feel lost. Everything is new for us. New schools, new job, new town, new state with no one to lean on. Where do we go grocery shopping? Why are we seeing so many cockroaches? Seriously they're everywhere. How are we going to cope once Danny's parents fly home? I want to just feel easy going and at peace. I want to fully enjoy discovering this new city as a family. I don't want to feel anxious about none of our stuff being here for the next ten days as much as I would love to already be unpacking. Maybe I'll know better about how I'm feeling in the morning. Maybe I'm just tired. My grandma's viewing is tonight and my mind has been on her and my family in Utah. I should have seen her right before we moved but didn't. I have a lot on my mind but I think I just need to get some sleep. It's been a long four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment