Saturday, October 29, 2022

Grant & Noah

Grant had a playdate with his best little buddy Noah today. This has been a playdate that his mom and I have been trying to set up for awhile but because of sick kids we kept having to push it but today it finally happened and it was so much fun. Addie and Hudson also joined us along with Grant's little sister and I thought we'd spend an hour or two at the park but we were there for over four hours. It really was a good time. His mom and I have just clicked since our boys have started going to preschool together and I already feel like we could become really close friends during our time here in Texas. Grant is very obsessed with Noah and loves that he has a best friend. I'm so glad that we were able to meet up outside of school and get these kids together.

No comments:

Post a Comment