Monday, October 24, 2022

Mini Series 3

This is probably the final year of doing this since Grant will be in all day school next year. Last year I came up with 26 ideas and the year before that I had 21. This year I stopped at 24. If only Halloween was twice a year because I still have so many ideas in my head haha. I love that Grant does this.

Link to last year's series Here.
Link to the first year's series Here.

Day 1: John Bender from The Breakfast Club ✊

Day 2: Gilligan from Gilligan's Island 🏝

Day 3: Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler from The Big Bang Theory 🧬

Day 4: Westley from The Princess Bride ⚔

Day 5: Charlie and Lucy from Charlie Brown 🏈

Day 6: Cousin Eddie from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 🎄

Day 7: Mr. Smee and Tinkerbell from Peter Pan ☠

Day 8: Mad Scientist 🧬

Day 9: Jazzercise 💪


Day 10: Jo from Jo Dirt 🎇
Kind of beating myself over not doing this one when I first thought of it two years ago and he actually did sport a mullet. 

Day 11: Johnny Castle and Baby from Dirty Dancing 💃🕺

Day 12: Damian from Mean Girls 🏫

Day 13: TJ and Spinelli from Recess 🏫

Day 14: Ricky and Lucy from I Love Lucy 💛

Day 15: School of Rock 🎸

Day 16: Ron Swanson and Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec 🌳

Day 17: Explorers 🧭

Day 18: Noah and Allie from The Notebook 📔

Day 19: Lloyd Dobler from Say Anything 📻

Day 20: Cheech and Chong 😂(Before and After)

Day 21: Bobby Boucher from The Waterboy 🏈

Day 22: Indiana Jones 🐍

Day 23: Addam's Family ❤

Day 24 Finale: Joyce, Hopper, Will, Barbara, El + Billy and Max from Stranger Things 🔦

No comments:

Post a Comment