Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Dear Gina,

Danny wrote me a letter today just because he wanted to. I was completely caught off guard as this isn't something that happens often. I can say it made my whole day. Thank you babe, I love you so much.

Dear Gina,

I have been thinking about our life together. It truly has been a rollercoaster. We have had some ups and downs, but these moments have made us who we are and I truly love us. I am truly blessed to have found you. You have grown so much as a wife and a mother.

Today in this letter I really just wanted to say that I see how you have grown. I loved who you were, and love who you are becoming. I have always been impressed by your ability to do stuff, even if you're scared, you find the courage to do something. I have noticed this since we have moved to Texas, you have really been working hard at building relationships, and you are like so popular now . . . omg! 😁

Thank you for being a wonderful mother to our kids, I know it is not always easy, but you still do it well. You are really good at getting on your hands and knees and playing with them. It is a wonderful sight to see, even if it is right before bed.

Gina, I love you. I look forward to spending forever with you! I cannot wait to see what the future brings.

Love you forever,
Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment