Monday, May 29, 2023

Top Three

It's been awhile since I've done one of these random posts. I was listening to a podcast today where they listed their favorite movies, shows and books. It made me think of how I would answer that. Here are mine.

MOVIES

  1. The Wedding Planner
  2. The Blind Side
  3. Remember the Titans

TV SHOWS

  1. This Is Us
  2. The Big Bang Theory
  3. Stranger Things

BOOKS

  1. Tress
To be determined. I'm still trying to find my favorite genres in general in the books area. So far I've read fantasy, mystery, memoirs, romance and self help books. I feel like I'm leaning towards mystery and fantasy books. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll have a better idea of what I like. I recently finished Tress and I was surprised by how much I liked it. If I had to put a book down in the second slot then maybe it would be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I haven't read that in so many years but it's my favorite out of the Harry Potter series so I figured you can't go too wrong with one of those classics. Maybe next time I'll do my top three foods. That's not hard at all. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment