Saturday, November 4, 2023

Long Overdue

After Hudson's football game I took the three older kids for some long overdue haircuts. I told Danny the older day that my priorities might not be right because I purposely waited until after Halloween in hopes that Hudson's hair would be a little on the long side for his Harry Potter character haha. Normally I would have done it before school picture day. Speaking of which the school has retake picture day next week and I'm feeling really torn on whether to retake Grant's or not. On one hand he could have a better picture but I really really don't want to have this effect his confidence at all or make him think less of his current picture which he by the way loves. I also don't want him to think I don't love the picture he came home with. I think I might just leave it alone. I might also be over thinking this because he's one of the most confident kids I know and this probably won't effect him at all. Who knows. Anyway back to the haircuts we got done today. The kids all look soooo good! Addie loves having short hair. The person cutting her hair today almost didn't want to cut it because she liked the length. I was a little shocked she tried talking Addie out of it just a little but Addie was very straightforward about what she wanted and she got the exact length she asked for. I love these kiddos so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment