Saturday, November 4, 2023

Undefeated Season

Sports are starting to settle down here in the Ferguson home. Today was Hudson's last game of his first season of flag football. It's been so much fun watching his team play. He didn't have a big team at all. They started with only five players and by the end it was down to three. Two kids quit by mid season and it was left to Hudson, one of his best friends Kaysen and another boy named Cameron. These three played so well together and they remained undefeated the whole season. Hudson had a really fun touchdown today. I thought his flag was going to get pulled five different times but he just kept getting out of it and continued running. I didn't get the moment on video but it was captured by Cameron's mom so she sent me the video. I'm glad she got it because he loved that moment so much. It's a little bittersweet that his season is done already. I don't know what's next for him but I'm excited to see what he does in the future.

Game One 19-7 Win
Game Two 19-6 Win
Game Three 19-13 Win
Game Four 25-25 Tie
Game Five 18-12 Win
Game Six 28-12 Win
Game Seven 19-18 Win
His last touchdown of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment