Thursday, March 21, 2024

Kinder & First Grade Performance Night

The boy's both had their fine arts night tonight and it was pretty cute. These events seem to always happen on Thursdays which are nights that Danny has his second job and can't join us. Kindergarten went up first. Grant's class was asked to wear yellow so little Grant is wearing a shirt that belongs to Hudson which is why it's kind of big on him. He's still so cute. Watching him perform all the songs was adorable.
First grade was right after kindergarten so since I was already there for the other performance I was able to get whatever seat I wanted. I scooted up to the very front row thinking I would have the best view of the house. Unfortunately it was the one spot that made it so that I could not see Hudson from where I was because the music teacher was right in the way. I didn't know exactly where Hudson would be standing but I figured my front row seat would be tough to beat. I guess life found a way to turn it comical haha. Speaking of comical the one and only video I got of Hudson might be my new current favorite video haha. I'm surprised I even got a video because of my seat. I was able to scoot over just in enough to catch this view. It just so happened to be a song sung in Spanish and I could not stop smiling at sweet little Hudson who either knew that he didn't know the words and he was doing a 'fake it til you make it' or he thought he was nailing that Spanish. I'll never know but I'm glad I have it on video.
My view for most of his show. He's out of sight.
Grateful whenever I would get a glimpse of him.
Addie with her friends Maddie and Maddy
Hudson requested a picture of himself and the twins decided to include themselves.
Addie and Quinn then asked for pictures of them by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment