Saturday, June 3, 2023

Addie and Alee

After we got home from the splashpad yesterday Addie had gone to her friend's (Alee) house. She lives on our street and I'm so glad she does. I love that Addie has a best friend who lives so close. They were in the same class at school and spend so much time outside of school together. If Addie isn't over there then Alee is usually over here. She's also the reason we had signed Addie up for soccer in the first place but unfortunately because Addie's birthday is in September of 2014 and Alee's is in January of 2015 they were in different age brackets. It's okay though. Anyway I guess New Braunfels had a city event last night put on by law enforcement and Alee's mom asked if Addie can join them. I said of course these are the pictures that she sent me from that event. I love that Addie was able to have so much fun.

She also went swimming with them earlier this week. This was the first time I have ever sent one of my kids swimming with me not being present and it was super nerve wrecking but again she had so much fun and I only said yes because I really trust Alee's mom. I really love the friends that my kids have made from us living where we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment