Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Dear Danny,

Dear Danny, 

Happy birthday babe! I hope we're able to make you feel as amazing as you truly are. We think you're the greatest and we're lucky to have you. You inspire me to become a better version of myself. I'm learning so much from you and your example. I love how much effort and passion you put into your life in every area of it. You're an amazing husband, father, teacher and learner. You're Heroic babe. We don't tell you enough but we should, you're the best. You teach us that it's okay to mess up and fall down as long as we take accountability and get back up. I love you so much. Thanks for taking me along on this crazy, hard, fun and exciting thing called life. You work so hard for me and our family and we're so grateful for it all. I love you. We love you. Have a very happy birthday!

Love, 

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment