Saturday, July 2, 2022

BBQ Practice

Danny made some steak for dinner tonight and Quinn was looking super interested in it and after wanting more he just gave her the rest of the bone haha. He said it was Texas BBQ practice because we've heard lately that a Texas BBQ is not the same as a Utah BBQ. It includes a lot more grilled and smoked meats than just a hotdog and hamburger. My co sunday school teacher is from Texas and she made sure to tell me to never invite a Texan to a BBQ if what you're going to serve are hamburgers and hotdogs. I thought it was so funny that she would warn me so I guess we'll start practicing. Both babies were hilarious with the meat especially Quinn with her huge grin and her tiny foot sticking out. I had to take a picture of them.

Quinn


Rylee 

No comments:

Post a Comment