Monday, July 25, 2022

Fourth Birthday Letter to Grant Bean

Dear Grant,

I can't believe you're four years old. You're growing up so fast and you're loving every moment of it. You cannot wait to be big and even though it kind of breaks my heart a little it's also fun to watch you do so. I do have to say that I don't think I'm your favorite person in the world anymore but it's okay, I'm a close second 😉. Lately you have been obsessed with Hudson. He's your little hero these days. We can't even ask you what you want to eat for lunch without you double checking that it's the same answer Hudson would give. You want to be just like him and do everything he does. You're his constant shadow and it makes me so happy that you two are so close. Having you so closely after Hudson has made you guys the best of friends and I'm here for it. Please stay close. Although you can choose for yourself as well. Like you don't need to base all of your decisions on things that Hudson likes and does okay?

We might have another year at home together unless we can get you into a preschool in Texas and it's both sweet and sad for me because even though I would love to have you stay home one extra year with me I know you're super sad about the chance of not joining school this fall. You're so ready for it, I have no doubt about that. You were so ready for primary at the beginning of the year and now you're excited and very ready for school. We'll see what we can do for you with that but if it doesn't work out and you're at home with me again I promise I will cherish our time together. I love you beans. You're my favorite four year old. Happy birthday my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment