Thursday, July 28, 2022

Grandma Rueckert

Today my dear Grandma Rueckert finally was reunited with the love of her life and two of her sons. Grandma was a great one and will be missed but it's also comforting to know that she's where she wants to be and was excited to be. If there was anyone ready for the next phase of life it was her. My Grandpa passed away 31 years ago when I was just two years old. That's a very long time to be away from your favorite person. She longed to be back with him and now she is. My only regret was that I didn't see her in time and it makes me grateful that I did get to see her at a family reunion two weeks ago. I love you Grandma. I plan on doing everything I can to be able to watch the live stream of her funeral from Texas. If only we weren't leaving in two days.

I had messaged my dad at 9:28am saying I was heading that way around lunchtime to see her.
He messaged me later telling me she passed at 9:40am.
My favorite picture of my Grandma and I together
With Addie on our trip to Yellowstone
Holding Quinn for the first time.
Grandma with my first baby and my last baby.
Grandma on the twins' baby blessing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment