Friday, February 24, 2023

Buc-ee's!!

Rylee and Quinn turn two this weekend and it's so bittersweet to even think about. Jill had sent them some birthday money to spend so I took them to their favorite place in the world, Buc-ee's. They might be its biggest fans. When I posted their video reaction to seeing us pull up to the parking lot I got a couple reactions asking if it's equivalent to a Chucky Cheese. It is not. Buc-ee's is a gas station. Basically a glorified gas station. And they love it sooooo much. I can't even explain it to non Texans. The bathrooms alone would put the giant bathrooms in airports to shame. It's massive. And honestly the food there is amazing. I haven't tried something that I didn't like yet. Something about the environment makes the girls love it so much. Buc-ee's is literally their version of Disneyland haha. I'm glad I got this video of their reaction because we can't even pass by them on the street without them getting so excited at the chance that we might stop there. It's pretty cute. I took them in today so that they can pick something out with their birthday money. The other three kids were in school so it was really nice to have this quality time with just them and all my undivided attention. I had no idea that they would get to meet Buc-ee today. That was a surprise to myself as well as to them. I was also surprised by how not nervous the girls were to walk up close to him and give him high fives. They were in awe. Happy early birthday sweet girlies. I'm glad we were able to have that time today.

They picked out little Buc-ee stuffed keychains and new birthday shirts. That bigger Buc-ee stuffy that is in Rylee's hand is actually Grant's. They just really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment