Thursday, February 16, 2023

Galentine's

I really can say I have made the best of friends here in Texas. I have a group of friends in the ward where we regularly do things together and it's made moving here so easy to adjust to and literally fall in love with our surroundings. One of our friends Jess organized a Galentine's dinner for us and it was so well put together. The thought and time that she put into this was extraordinary. She is truly gifted in party planning. It was such a good time. 

I then had a second Galentine's event with my good friend Jeanne. The church that she belongs to put together a woman's event and she invited me to join her so I did. We might not belong to the same church but this friendship especially has opened my eyes to so many good christians and God loving people. I could definitely do better myself with being more open and inviting with the gospel to others. I'm really loving Texas because of the people I get to be with here.

No comments:

Post a Comment