Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Grant got Accepted!

Grant got accepted at BYU preschool! That would have been three for three at getting into their preschool program. Unfortunately I had to turn it down since we won't be here this fall. I did ask what class it would have been out of curiosity and was told he would have had Mr. Brad in the afternoon class. Addie and Hudson both had Ms. Dorie's afternoon class so that would have been a new teacher for us. I didn't even tell Grant the news because it would have broken his heart. He has wanted to attend school like his older siblings for so long and to know that he could have and it's being denied would have crushed him. We signed him up for a preschool at Texas State University and he's currently on a wait list. I really hope he gets in or that we can at least find a different preschool for him if that doesn't become an option. It's nice to think about what could have been though if we had stayed another year here in Provo. Grant boy I love you and I promise that if we can't find a preschool for you that me and you will have the best year learning and exploring Texas together.

No comments:

Post a Comment