Thursday, May 19, 2022

Preschool Graduates

Today Hudson and Grant both went to their last day of neighborhood preschool. They had so much fun that they're both a little sad it's over. They went to a nearby park and had an alphabet scavenger hunt, a numbers cake walk, stomp rockets and cupcakes. They really had so much fun. They were both sent home with folders of their crafts and letter school work projects along with some pictures of activities they had done through the year. This picture below was my favorite that I hadn't seen until today. I believe they went on four different field trips and this picture was taken during their BYU planetarium field trip.

When Hudson got home he changed out of his day clothes and into pajamas for his last day of preschool with Ms. Dorie at BYU. They were having a pajama party and he was allowed to bring one stuffed animal so he was really excited to bring his favorite monkey Psychic. He's feeling bittersweet about not having any more school and I wish that I could take any sadness away from him. On the other hand I'm really excited to have him home more. I love that I now get to squish him all day every day haha. As excited as I am though it probably still comes second to how Grant feels. He's psyched to have his favorite buddy home full time until this fall.

He insisted on having his picture taken on top of this rock haha.
I can't believe this boy is kindergarten ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment